Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Brief Intermission--Buckle Your Seat Belts

Let me take a moment to thank all of you for reading this story. I am beyond excited that many are coming to know the characters that I have come to know over the past several years.

Thank you to all of my friends on Facebook who have clicked on the blog's link. Your time is precious, and knowing that you are dedicating a bit of it to this story is to me, very moving.

Thank you to 87 Bolan readers who are in the following countries: Germany, South Korea, France, Ireland, Vietnam, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, and Spain. This is so exciting. Please tell your friends about the story...about what I hope you find to be an exciting journey into the lives of a group of people in a small state on the east coast of the US.

Okay. Things begin to take a turn now. Buckle your seat belts.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on anything you wish. I am open to suggestions, and of course, I would love to hear about your thoughts on characters, the direction of the story, your guesses regarding outcomes, etc.